Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Five | No. 4

Happy Friday! I sure enjoyed having a short work week. Before jumping into my Friday Five, if you haven't noticed, I've been making some updates to the blog. I added a profile picture and an about me page. Also figured out how to add social media icons. Watch out world!

ONE | National Doughnut Day

I look forward to this day all year like I look forward to Christmas. As if I don't have donuts any other day of the year, but that is besides the point. I celebrated the occasion by stopping at Dunkin Donuts before work. Free donut with purchase of coffee. SWEET!



TWO | Purina Puppyhood Commercial

I love these commercials. That puppy is the cutest!


THREE | Taylor Swift

While everyone is all caught up on T Swift's recent breakup with Calvin Harris, she is over here crushing it being named the Youngest of America's Richest Self-Made Women.

FOUR | New England Vacation

Our Fall trip planning is under way. We have decided to go to New England this time. I have been wanting to visit that area for some time now, so I am excited that it's finally happening. Some definite stops are Boston, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. If you have any suggestions, please share!

FIVE | Mary Poppins Returns

I heard this morning on the radio that Disney will be making a live action movie of a childhood favorite, Mary Poppins. I'm loving all these live action movies that they are coming out with. Emily Blunt will be playing Mary Poppins and I am happy with that choice. I think she will be perfect for the part. Can't wait to see it!

XO

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about a free donut from Dunkin that I posted about it today, too! Seriously, the easiest way to please me is to give me free dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about the Mary Poppins remake - I am so excited!!! ~Hannah (www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Looking forward to seeing a trailer soon, hopefully.

      Delete
  3. Emily Blunt will be the perfect Mary Poppins! New England is gorgeous in the Fall. My dad is from NH so we would go up a lot to visit family so I don't have a ton of recommendations since my family is from a tiny town in North NH. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Emily Blunt. She has been in so many of my fave movies.

      I am really looking forward to the trip. Looking at pictures of places in that area is making me excited. :)

      Delete
  4. Now I'm wishing I would have made a stop at Dunkin Donuts on my way into the office this morning! My husband and I love those commercials, absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I did because I've been seeing everyone posting pictures on IG and FB of their coffee/donuts. I would have totally been hurting if I had skipped out.

      Delete
  5. So funny you are planning a New England vacation because my post today is ALL about my favorites in New England. I am from Connecticut and just got home from visiting my family there for the last two weeks. You don't have CT on your list, but you should go!!!

    Stopping over from the link up. Hope you can hop by my blog too and check out my New England Favorites post! http://www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com/2016/06/friday-favorites-40/

    ReplyDelete