Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Five | No. 8

ONE | Rise by Katy Perry


Katy Perry released a new single for the Summer Olympics and I love it! Seeing all the different clips of athletes is getting me excited to watch the games.

TWO | Chip and Joanna Gaines lifestyle magazine


There is no denying that I am obsessed with these guys and LOVE watching Fixer Upper. Much of my home decor is inspired by an episode in one way or another. They recently announced that they will be launching a lifestyle magazine this fall. SIGN. ME. UP.

THREE | White Framed Corkboard


This beauty is scheduled to arrive today! I have had my eye on it for months now to put in my girl cave. When I finally decided to make the purchase, it was never at the Hobby Lobby that I shop at. I've gone multiple times specifically for this and nothing. So annoying. Finally decided I would just order it online and much to my surprise, it was 50%. It was a deal I could not miss.

FOUR | Brooke Griffin


I discovered this blog from a pin on pinterest. Her blog is so pretty and inspiring. It's been added to my fave's list. Thought I would share. You're welcome.

FIVE | Top Golf


Today, I will be heading going on a team outing to Top Golf. While I am looking forward to some time out of the office, I am not looking forward to the heat! As you can see in picture above, it is open and while there are fans above, I don't think that will help with this Florida heat. I may melt away. What I am excited about are the donut holes. They are amazing!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment