Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Five | No. 9

ONE | Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life



Confession. I have watched this trailer more times than I'd like to admit but it makes me so happy! Hello, nostalgia. They FINALLY announced the premier date November 25 and I already marked it in my calendar. EEP!

TWO | How Christians Should Engage this Election

I heard about this article from Relevant Magazine while listening to the morning radio and read it once I was in front of a computer. I will be first to admit that I am not a huge follower of politics. I try to avoid it quite frankly because it can be overwhelming and frustrating to be honest, particularly thanks to social media. People can be downright ignorant and hurtful with the things that they share on these sites and it is sad to see the hateful words that are said. This article helped put into perspective how we as Christians can engage with others during this time and not lose sight of what is important.

THREE | New Lilly Print

(source)

Loving this new print - Multi Psychedelic Sunshine.

FOUR | MTV Classic

If you haven't heard, MTV announced that it will be rebranding it's channel VH1 Classic to MTV Classic. I'm pretty excited about this because they will be bringing back shows that I used to watch in the late 90's, early 2000's. One of the shows being Laguna Beach. Okay, this honestly is the only reality show that I've ever watched in it's entirety. Admittedly, I own the DVD collection for Seasons 1 & 2. While I could watch it whenever, it's just so much easier for me to DVR the episodes and watch whenever there is nothing else better to watch.

FIVE | National Lipstick Day

In honor of today being National Lipstick Day, a little inspiration for all you Girl Bosses.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment