Monday, July 18, 2016

Weekend | July 16 and 17

It was another HOT weekend here in FL! This weekend, like every weekend during the summer, I remained indoors. 



A friend of ours posted some pics of them grabbing some coffee at a shop in the Ybor area. The Mr. and I are always on the hunt for a good coffee shop so we decided to pay it a visit. Guys. This coffee shop had total Savannah coffee shop vibes and I was so excited! They had a small selection of sweets which we had this Red Velvet Cookie sandwich with cream cheese filling. Delicious! 

"Back to School Bash" Supplies Drive


Our church is currently collecting school supplies donations for a local organization, Dream Center Tampa, which helps youth living in high-risk areas in Tampa. They are going to be hosting a Back to School Back and are in need of supplies. We all know my love for school supplies and the giddy feeling I get when I see Back to School signs at stores. When I heard about this drive, I did a little haul of supplies and took it to church. Seriously. all the cute supplies and locker decor had me wishing I was going back to school!

National Ice Cream Day


While scrolling through my feed on Sunday, I realized that it was National Ice Cream Day. A trip to Cold Stone Creamery was a must for the occasion. The Mr. and I shared a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Perfection in a waffle bowl. It was a sweet way to end off the weekend. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment