Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend | July 23 and 24

It's Monday, guys. I'm not ready for it. Fortunately, I am working from home today because the little one, Addie, has a vet appointment this morning. Working from home on Mondays always makes starting the work week a little easier. 

This weekend wasn't too exciting. In between the blistering heat and crazy thunderstorms, I did some shopping/planning for the house. 

Pretty Flowers


We stopped by Home Depot to look at edgers for our front yard and they had these beauties at the entrance. I thought they were so pretty! There are three different types of flowers in them (don't ask me the names). I was tempted to grab one to take but we had some other errands to make and I didn't want to leave them in the car to catch on fire in the heat. Slight exaggeration, but seriously.

Office Seating


We moved into our house back in October and I am still working on furnishing and decorating. The majority of the first floor in navy (shocking, I know) and grey tones. Our office has desk furniture but I still need chairs... and everything else. At Pier One, I saw an accent chair with the middle pattern which I love. I then started looking at material for other accent chairs to use for the desks, which are the two other fabrics shown in picture. I really like the animal print but the husband wasn't a fan. Boo!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment