Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Five | No. 10


ONE | Summer Olympics 2016

I'm excited to watch the opening ceremony tonight. If only I could be there in person! Also, can't wait to watch these little ladies perform. Gymnastics has always been my fave sport to watch. I remember when I was younger being so fascinated with the Magnificent Seven in the 1996 Olympics. Umm, that was 20 years ago. Gosh I'm old.

TWO | The Hills: That Was Then This Is Now

Anybody else watch this on Tuesday? I didn't watch it on Tuesday because I didn't find out about this until Wednesday but I DVRed a replay of it. This special made me appreciate Lauren even more. I love that she didn't let the fame of a reality TV show influence her and lose her true person.

THREE | Glory by Britney Spears

I admittedly follow Britney on Instagram and I was so excited to see that she is releasing another album, Glory, at the end of this month. We know where I will be on that day... at Target purchasing the CD. Yep, you read that right. When it comes to my faves, Britney Spears and Carrie Underwood, I always purchase the CDs.

FOUR | 90's Girls Problems

The BFF and I were chatting about this article and reminiscing on things from the 90's that we miss. Number 1 had me laughing. Gosh, JTT was such a heart throb. *tear*

FIVE | Pokemon Go Revenge

Not that I want to bring up Pokemon Go because I've honestly heard enough about it this past two weeks. This video made me laugh though. Like, let's be honest, if somebody tried pulling something like that here, some would get seriously hurt. We live in a society where people are so quick to get enraged and get violent instead of just laughing things off. #endrant

XO

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the Olympics too! Love the gymnastics portion!! I heard the Hills was good, I need to see if Hulu has it! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of gymnastics as well!!! And I totally don't get the pokemon trend. Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete