Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Five | No. 11

Before I get into my Friday Five, I must show you all my little creation. We have some team challenges going on at work and this challenge was to build a piggy bank for our country (each team is a country). Well our team (Mexico) decided to do a Mexican Food Truck.





It seriously took me ALL weekend to do this but it turned out great! So great that we won first place!

Okay, now back to my Friday Five...

ONE | Final Five

These girls killed it! What a way to represent the USA! I didn't get to see all of them perform but the pieces I did see were impressive. Simone Biles is a 4 ft 9 inch POWER HOUSE. The height that she got in her jumps and how effortlessly she did them was mind-blowing.

TWO | Britney on Car Karaoke

Britney posted on her Instagram that she will be on Jeff Cordon's Car Karaoke, airing August 25th. I love watching these segments and excited to see her on it. I hope she let's loose and just be herself!

THREE | Carrie Underwood Sunday Night Football

While watching the Olympics I was teased with the commercial clip with Carrie's football song. Seriously, she is freaking perfect.

FOUR | Accessories from the 90's/00's

How about a flashback Friday? I chuckled while flipping through these pictures because I remember wearing like half of the accessories shown.

FIVE | Cute Dog Video

This video is just too cute not to share. All those wrinkles!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your piggy bank is phenomenal! Way to go creative genius! Simone is pretty amazing, I missed the actual event but replays allowed me to see how amazing it all was. Yay football and yay Britney LOL - I'm a huge Britney fan she's my work out buddy (as in the music I prefer lol!) Have a terrific weekend! Over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete