Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Five | No. 12

Well, this week has been one for the books. Quite the emotional roller coaster and I am happy that it is over!

Let's start off this Friday Five with a dose of cuteness...


ONE | Purina Puppyhood Back to Work

I just love these videos! I can totally relate to the concern of leaving our four legged babies at home all day while at work. It would be awesome if we could take them with us!

TWO | Victoria Beckham's Five-Minute Face

Admittedly, I've been a fan of Victoria Beckham since in her Posh Spice Girls days. I was pretty excited to see her on this little beauty tutorial.

THREE | Erica Gellerman - Corporate Financier to Career Consultant

When I first saw this article, I was initially drawn to it because she is a PwC Alumni, so I was curious what her responses would be regarding to PwC. I thought it was a great article talking about how she essentially took the leap in changing her career path and has had great success. Definitely worth reading.

FOUR | 73 Questions with Kendall Jenner

While I am not a fan the Kardashian clan, I do enjoy watching these 73 questions by Vogue. Kendall was being interviewed, and aside from the occasional annoying Kris cameos, I liked this one. Of all the Kardashian girls, she is probably the only one I can tolerate.

FIVE | Act of True Sportsmanship

I heard about this while watching a recap of the Olympic games for that day and it just made me smile. When like 90% of what you hear on the news is negative, it's refreshing when you see people having a heart and being kind.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm stopping by from the linkup :) I totally agree with what you said about the Kardashians- I'm over them (esp. Kylie) but Kendall seems the most normal and natural of all. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete