Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend | July 30 and 31

Guys, it's August 1st. How crazy is that? I know I say this all the time, but it's just nuts how time flies. We are slowly getting to my favorite time of the year, Fall. :)

This weekend was a no plans, stay home and get ish done. I can't even tell you how many loads of laundry I did yesterday. Mind you, it's just the two of us. I tidied up the house while the Mr. prepared our meals for the work week.


We also purchased this piece from Pier One to put in our dining room. They had one on the floor but it was damaged so we had to order a new one. Ballard Designs has a similar piece, except in a white wash for more than double the price. This goes great with the colors in our house so win, win for us!



Now it's Monday and it's back to the grind. This picture seemed appropriate because my hair is in a bun (that kind of morning) and I have a lot to get done. Gangsta rap is in order.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment