Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Five | No. 13

Guys! We are in September! Get excited, people. FALL IS COMING!!

I already sent out my invite yesterday for my pumpkin painting party. I hosted one a couple years ago and had so much fun! Trying to make it an annual tradition so I am looking forward to this. I've already started brainstorming on a menu for the evening and will definitely be pulling some recipes from this magazine!


Guys, if you see this while checking out at the grocery store, buy it. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Here is my Friday Five:

ONE | 16 Things Successful People Do on Monday Mornings

I saw this on my Facebook feed and shared it. Monday mornings are never fun but how you approach your Monday morning can determine the type of day and week you are going to have.

TWO | 12 Weird Thoughts Only Introverts Have

This article had me LOLing quite a bit. So many that I can relate too!! One, three, and nine are so me.

THREE | Britney Spears Carpool Karaoke

I mentioned this last week that I was looking forward to watching it. James Corden cracks me up. So on point with the singing!

FOUR | ABD New Phone Cases

I am a huge fan of Ashley Brooke Designs. Love all the fun, bright colored items that she has in her shop, although a little overpriced in my opinion. She recently came out with phone cases, that are adorable and reasonably priced.

FIVE | Good Sportsmanship

I always love seeing stories like this. It restores my faith in humanity.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment