Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Currently | October 2016

This weekend, the husband surprised me with hydrangeas. When we were in Portsmouth, we saw so many hydrangea bushes blooming and they were beautiful. Just a little reminder of the best trip ever!


Love coming home to see these beauties.

Alright, on to the purpose of this post. Being that the last time I did a post like this was back in JANUARY, I am clearly overdue for another one.

LISTENING | Inspiring Your True Performance - The Zig Ziglar show. I discovered this podcast earlier this year and listen to it during my commute to work. Great way to start off a work day listening to positive and motivational speakers and discussions.

READING | A Fall of Marigold by Susan Meissner. I am about three quarters through this book and it's just as good as the previous book I read, Secrets of a Charming Life. Read my post here

WATCHING | This Is Us. Is anybody else watching this? I am probably one of the few that are Mandy Moore fans (loved her in A Walk to Remember and Because I Said So), that when I saw that she was going to be in this show, I wanted to watch it. So far so good. 

WANTING | Personalized gold bar necklace. I have been wanting a gold bar necklace for some time now. I would like to get one like this Stella & Dot one and engrave the coordinates for where the Mr. and I got married. 

EATING | Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut Kind Bars. All my Almond Joy fans, this is a must try. It is delicious! I will eat one of these in the afternoons when I need a little sweet pick me up at work.

DRINKING | Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Latte. Of course, we are in the PSL season so this would be my drink of choice at the moment. I find PSL alone to be a little much for me, so I ask for two pumps pumpkin, one pump vanilla to be the perfect pairing for me. 

DOING | Lately, I have really been to get more involved in extra curricular activities. Being more active in the community, at church, and in professional organizations. I attended a women's bible study at my church last night which was refreshing. It's been a while since I've really done anything at church, outside of the Sunday morning routine. Life is to short to be lazy and let time slip by our fingers.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment