Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Five | No. 14

Another Friday spent hurricane watching. Florida has been pretty lucky keeping out of hurricane paths these past couple years but Hurricane Matthew is sure giving us a run for our money. Fortunately, my area wasn't too affected by the hurricane except for some rain and wind. Definitely, saying a prayer for the East coast Floridians and all those who have been impacted by the storm already or are in the path, especially Haiti. #prayforHaiti

This week has been filled with some exciting highlights, particularly number one!

ONE | Dylan Vincent has arrived!

The BFF had her precious baby boy this week. October 4. I've only seen pictures so far since I've been stuck at work testing and couldn't make the drive over but he is SO ADORABLE! I couldn't be happier for her and her honey. I can't wait to go meet him in person and give him all the hugs and loves <3 <3 <3

TWO | Gilmore Girls 16th Anniversary

Crazy to think that my beloved show, Gilmore Girls, is celebrating it's 16th anniversary since it's first show. Seriously. They just don't make them like they used too. Netflix came up with the genius idea of Luke's pop up shop to promote Gilmore Girls Revival coming out November 25. Pssh. As if they needed to do any additional promoting. I wish I would have had the chance to go to the Beverly Hills location where the real Luke made an appearance. How awesome is that?

THREE | Masterpiece Victoria

Somebody shared this on Facebook and it made the inner nerd in me excited. I have never watched this Masterpiece show so now I want to check it out. I love to watch shows/movies about Queen Victoria so I am really looking forward to this.

FOUR | Fall Clothes Shopping

Our fall vacation is quickly coming up so I've been doing some shopping for Fall-ish clothes. I went to the mall last night which happen to be slow because everyone was preparing for Hurricane Matthew. I stocked up on some cute items that I can't wait to wear and take my IG OOTD pics in.

FIVE | Louise Rose

On Sunday, I became the proud owner of a LV Neverfull MM bag. She is a beauty! I got the Damier pattern with the rose ballerine interior which is why I affectionately named her Louise Rose. I purchased a purse organizer from 47thHeaven in pink which, hopefully, will come in a couple weeks. This will help with the lack of storage in the purse and prevent the beautiful interior from getting dirty.

XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Victoria! I'm looking forward to that too. :)

    ReplyDelete