Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Luke's Pop Up Shop

When I heard that they were doing a Luke's pop up shop at a coffee shop near me, I made sure to leave extra early from my place to stop by before work.


Can't tell you how seeing this sign made me smile.

When I walked in there was quite the line, which I was expecting. What I wasn't expecting was the age group of girls there. There were a lot of younger girls, like teens, and I was expecting to see more of a crowd around my age.

Not sure that the coffee shop owners planned accordingly because the two girls working were definitely struggling to keep up with the long order. When I got there, one girl basically said that there was a long line ahead of us and their register wasn't working, if we wanted to just get cups/sleeves and go, we could. So that's what I did.


Not quite the experience I was expecting but I got a couple souvenirs out of the trip. Win in my book.

50 more days til the revival! EEP!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment