Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pumpkin Painting Party

This weekend I hosted a Pumpkin Painting Party at my house. I had some of my girlfriends over to enjoy some food & drinks, chat and paint pumpkins.


I had all the painting supplies and everyone brought a pumpkin to paint.

Can we take a moment to talk about the food? There was a total of 7 of us, but there was enough food to feed double the amount. Ha. There were a couple more items not pictured.


The Mr. baked this fresh apple cake with caramel glaze from scratch. Recipe from the Fall Baking magazine. Fall Bucket List item check.


I'm seriously one lucky gal to have him for a husband.

While it was madness preparing for the party, I loved having my friends over and being able to spend time with them all. I'm thinking I may host another party soon. Maybe, Christmas ornament decorating? We shall see.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment