Sunday, October 16, 2016

Travel | Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Guys. Our trip to New England was AMAZING! I wish I could go back. The weather was absolutely perfect. The vibrant colors from the fall foliage were breathtaking. This Fall vacation was everything I could have wanted and more.

We stayed a few nights in Portsmouth, NH and a few nights in Boston, MA. We were able to visit four states in this trip which was awesome! I will be breaking up my vacation into several posts to not overwhelm you all with pictures.

Of all the places we visited, Portsmouth was definitely my favorite. We stayed at Hotel Portsmouth which is located in the downtown area and walking distance to all the cute boutiques and restaurants.



This place is my dream inn. My dream goal is to own a bed & breakfast/inn somewhere north near the mountains. Think Lorelai Gilmore and the Dragonfly Inn. #lifegoals 

The Mr. and I were swooning over this room. Pretty much what I wanted to do with our home office but got a little too nervous about doing the navy walls because our office isn't open to dining room and first thing you see when you walk into our home. But seeing this is making me feel a little more gutsy.


This was another sitting area. That chandelier, tho. Gorgeous. In the evening, some of the guests would be sitting here playing the board games and chatting. It was so cozy!



Every morning they offered free breakfast. We didn't actually partake in the breakfast until our last day there and I wish we did sooner! Look how cute this spread is?!



Of course, I had to take a picture in the phone booth. It totally worked as well, which was even better!


This town was totes Stars Hollow to me. There were so many coffee shops to chose from which made me giddy! During the evening, we would take a stroll and stop at one of the shops for coffee and dessert.



Looking at these pictures is making me miss Portsmouth! I would definitely go back again. Shoot. If it weren't for the extreme winters, I would say I'd move there in a heart beat, but the Mr. would not permit that.

That's a wrap on Portsmouth. Next post will still be about New Hampshire but more north. Wait til you see the beautiful colors of Fall!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment