Monday, October 31, 2016

Weekend | October 29 and 30

This weekend was all about being outdoors because the weather was quite perfect. It was in the 80's and breezy, which is a nice reprieve from the typical Florida heat.

Saturday


Saturday morning, I decided to get my cardio outside instead of going to the gym. After a failed attempt at putting air in my bike tires, I went for a walk/jog. This is usually what I do at the gym on the treadmill when I am not doing the elliptical. Boy, is walk/jog outside totally different from the treadmill. I thought I was going to die half way. But I made it and got to enjoy views like the one above.


After washing up, the Mr. and I went to a carnival near by to look at vendors and scope out the food. Yeah, there food game was week. We did one lap around and went back home for food.


In the evening, we went to visit my parents and go see my brother at his soccer game. Again, just took in those views.

Sunday


Sunday was a low key day for us. We had a little fun dressing up the babies in Halloween costumes. We found the angel wings at HomeGoods on clearance and brought it with us. The hotdog costume we got years ago for Gracie. Didn't fit her too well, this time. She's a little more fluffy

The costumes didn't last to long. Gracie was busting out of her costume and Addie was trying rip it apart. 


The Mr. got a little artsy and painted this skull that he got at Michaels weeks ago. I was near by providing moral support while painting my nails. I mean... look at that concentration. LOL.

Also, not pictured above is all the time I've spent watching the World Series! I've been rooting for my home team, Cleveland Indians. It's been a great series so far.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment