Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Currently | February 2017

Hello February! Here is a short list of my current happenings...

READING | Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley. I have been a long time blog/Instagram follower of Emily. Umm, hello, she owns a planner business. My love language. When I learned that she was writing a book I knew I wanted it.



WATCHING | Victoria on PBS Masterpiece. Guys, I am loving this series! #historygeek



DOING | Planning for my GALentine's Soiree that I am hosting this weekend. I am having a few girlfriends over to have drinks and a chocolate fondue. Yum!

WANTING | Too Faced Sweet Peace Eye Palette. Not that I need another eye palette but the packaging is just to cute!

LISTENING | This was one of the worship songs during the Fearless conference and I am a little obsessed. Hillsong can do no wrong.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment