Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Five | No. 16

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've posted a Friday Five!

ONE | Guest Post on the GFC Beautiful Blog

On Sunday, after I published and shared my post about the Fearless conference on Instagram, I was contacted by the Women's director from my church asking to share my post on their ministry blog. Guys, I can't tell you how excited I was to be asked this. I have followed the blog for some time now and always thought how cool it would be to guest post on it one day. So to have them reach out to me to do this was huge!

TWO | Beauty and the Beast Trailer


All the goosebumps! I am so excited for this movie to come out in theaters. I already have a girls night planned to go watch it.

THREE | Valentine's Day Home Decor

I've already put up the Valentine's Day decor in the casa. I bought some new items from Kirklands a couple weeks ago and have been anxious to set them up. Getting the house ready for my GALentine's Soiree this weekend!

FOUR | Magnolia Journal Spring Edition


Joanna Gaines announced on Instagram that the Magnolia Journal Spring Edition will be hitting stands on Valentine's Day!

FIVE | Nashville Vacation

It's official y'all. Our next vacation will be to Nashville, Tennessee! We actually booked this last week, so I am a little late in sharing the news. We already have a list of things to do and places to eat thanks to friend recommendations and our own searching the internet. Essentially, we will be eating our way through Nashville and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you have any recommendations, pass them along!

XO

4 comments:

  1. You're soiree sounds awesome. I would love to go to Nashville as well especially after the show LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I want to visit the places in the show!

      Delete
  2. Love your five! I must have missed the Magnolia announcement -- thanks for the heads up! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete