Saturday, February 4, 2017

Style | Ankle Booties

At the women's conference last week, I noticed that 90% of the ladies in attendance were wearing some type of ankle bootie. I was part of the 10% that was not wearing them. #alwaystheoutcast

We had perfect boot weather and, of course, I don't have any. I always have it on my mind that I want to a get a pair, but haven't actually made the purchase. While I love fashion, I am always way behind to get on trend with my own personal style.

Well, after this conference, I feel very motivated to get a pair. So I've started browsing online to get ideas. Below are a few that caught my eye from DSW site.


My wardrobe consists of a lots of neutral colors hence the neutral tones above.

I see shoe shopping in my near future!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment