Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Five | No. 18

This is my Friday Five - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition. If you've been living under a rock and haven't been bombarded with posts all over social media about this, the sale starts July 21st.




Tory Burch Adeline Boot - I am in need of a new pair of riding boots. The last pair I had were in pretty bad shape and I needed to toss them out. I have wanted TB boots for some time now and what better time to get them than during a big sale? Hello, $200 off!! #nobrainer

Kate Spade Park Bow Bracelet Watch -  Y'all know I love me some Kate Spade. I have been wanting a watch that is both silver and gold for it's versatility. This one is adorable!

Sole Society Ivan Faux Leather Backpack - I have been on the hunt for a nude backpack purse to use while in Las Vegas. I know I will be doing a lot of activities and don't want to worry about slugging around a tote purse. It needs to be a more formal looking bag because I will be using it during the conference and wearing business attire. This purse hits the mark! I want to see it in person to see the size of it.

Sigma Beauty Classically Beautiful Brush Set - Confessions. I have been wanting Sigma makeup brushes since I started watching YouTube videos back in 09. Of course, I kept delaying because I couldn't get myself to dish out the money but I am still wanting them!

Diptyque Scented Candle Set - I have heard so much about these candles. Very possible that it is just people that are sponsored by this brand that rave about it. Not sure. Have any of you tried these? Are they real deal?



6 comments:

  1. I want that watch!!!! Love these pics! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable! Seriously, anything Kate Spade, I am just smitten with. :)

      You have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Great finds!! I'm afraid I'm going to need to stop looking at everyone's lists....my own just keeps growing. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I feel the same way. I've already seen tons of items on Instagram alone! My bank account can't handle it HAHA.

      Delete