Monday, July 17, 2017

Style | Warby Parker

Hi friends! I am here today to chat with you all about Warby Parker. I was contacted a couple weeks ago by one of the brand reps, who asked if I would mind writing a post of their new collection that debuts TODAY for them on my blog. I've been contacted before by other companies/brands to do collaborations but they were companies that, honestly, I've never heard about before. I was a little skeptical about those so I passed. However, I have heard about Warby Parker before and have always had an appreciation for some of their styles.

I also love to support brands that have an initiative to help others. They have the Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program - for every pair sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need. You can learn more about it here.

Let me start off by saying, this is NOT a paid sponsored post and I did NOT receive any goodies in the mail. I am simply sharing my thoughts based on the images and descriptions that were emailed to me. 

Okay, enough formalities, let's get to the good stuff! Their new collection contains four new styles: Gemma, Mae, Skye and Stella.

Gemma - Walnut

Mae - Onyx

Skye - Jet Black

Stella - Sable Horn

I'm really loving the Gemma and Mae! The Gemma's I could totally see wearing on the daily. Stylish and Feminine. The Mae would be my go-to's for the weekend. Fun and flirty. The touch of color on the sides adds some variation to them but not a lot. When it comes to accessories like sunglasses, I am not one that hoards a collection of them, so I like to have one or two pairs that can go with anything.

The last two are a bit to futuristic looking for me, but definitely something I could see a model wearing down a fashion runaway.

If you're interested in any of these, you can visit their site or location for a location near you. I just discovered they have a location at one of my fave places, The Oxford Exchange! I may need to plan brunch over there next weekend and go peruse the new sunnies in person.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment