Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekend | July 8 & 9, 2017

It was another HOT weekend here in Florida. I'm over it and ready for Fall. Not that that means much here but still. Over the heat.

SATURDAY

A friend of mine recently bought her first house and had a housewarming party. She had a little hawaiian theme and she DIYed the cutest balloon banner to go over the food table. I was so proud of her party planning skills! 


Oh and her BF has a this game station. Which y'all, he has the Nintendo NES, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 AND the Cube. Seriously, #gamersgoals! As you can see by the picture below, we were glued to our seats playing in the AC. Meanwhile the young crowd was out in the lanai playing beer pong and water guns. HAHA!


SUNDAY

It was a chill day for us. We had breakfast at my fave, First Watch, and went grocery shopping. After dropping the Mr off at home I went to the outlet mall to do a little shopping for Vegas. I got a cute black dress from Banana Republic that was 60% off and the pumps below at ALDO for 50% off. Love me some good deals!!


I think I am set with shoes now - black and nude. This pair has a slightly higher heel than the nude pumps I got last week, but not too high. I did also get these sticky pads that you put on the bottom of the shoe to prevent slipping. Lord knows I need all the help I can get to prevent me from busting on my bum. 

After my mini shopping haul, when I got home, I'm not sure what got into me but I did some major cleaning and purging in our closet and drawers. I have a mound of clothes and shoes going to Goodwill this week. 

Ended off the evening giving myself a mani while reading a book and watching the thunderstorm storm outside cause it was cuh-razy! I'm talking shake the house kind of thunder.

Now to get this week started. It's gonna be a crazy busy week at work and I am ALREADY looking forward to Friday. Oy vey!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment